Terry is an entertainer, musician and songwriter based in Toronto, Canada. With over 10 years of performance background he brings a wealth of different influences to his sound. From his time singing on Cruise ships to the many weddings and private functions, Terry receives high acclaim and delivers an engaging musical experience.
Terry has been in the entertainment and music business for over 10 years. A Nova Scotian by birth, who grew up in the greater Toronto area, music was always a big part of his life. Influenced by a variety of different artist and genres his style ranges from rock, pop, folk and blues.
Terry began playing bass guitar in high school and formed a band with like minded friends.
After a few years of honing his craft, his voice would become his main trademark. He then shifted to playing a rhythmical acoustic guitar as accompaniment.
During his postsecondary years, Terry pursued solo performances around Toronto and the Niagara Region. Wineries, weddings and private events were his brand.
In 2012 Terry was hired to perform on the Holland America Cruise Line as a Solo Guitarist. This proved to be a great experience as it expanded his musical repertoire. He has developed into an engaging, seasoned and polished performer.
Most recently Terry has been concentrating his efforts on playing a number of different private functions and high end restaurants. He continues to compose and record his own music and is always searching for new inspiration.
• Holland America Cruise Line
• Harvest Halton- Milton, Ontario
• Goose and Firkin- Toronto, Ontario
• Uncorked on Main- Georgetown, Ontario
• Cameron House- Toronto, Ontario
• Jordan House - Jordan, Ontario
• Dora's Keogh- Toronto, Ontario
• Mill Street Brewery - Toronto, Ontario
• Rockford's - St. Catharines, Ontario
• The London Arms - St. Catharines, Ontario
• Nyarai Cellars- Niagara, Ontario
• Savour Muskoka - Bala & Hunstville, Ontario
• Hidden Bench- Beamsvile Ontario
• Many private weddings and events